Eliminate "bottoming out" and improve your ride, handling, and stability. The Air Lift 1000 by Air Lift is an adjustable air helper spring engineered for the coil spring suspension of your Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD & 4WD. Air Lift 1000's mount inside of your existing coil spring to provide up to 1,000 lbs. of leveling capacity. Tune the air helper springs to the ride you seek, whether you're hauling,
towing, or just out for a drive.
Air Lift 1000 air helper springs are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY
Air Lift 1000 Video
- Lifetime warranty with no mileage restriction
- Up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Air adjustable according to load or situation
- Tough molded polyurethane construction
- Easy to install - with common hand tools
- Easy to follow, illustrated instruction manual
- Quick connecting, easy to use air fittings
|Front or Rear Axle:
|Average Install Time:
||1 - 2 hours
|Minimum Air Pressure:
|Maximum Air Pressure:
For top performance from your air helper springs, see our complete line of Air Lift Air On-Board Compressor Systems
Air Lift 60818 FAQ with SD Truck Springs
- Years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Model: Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton Pickup 2WD & 4WD
Q: Where do these Air Bags get installed?
A: The Air Lift 60818 Air Helper Springs are placed inside the rear coils of your 2009-2014 Dodge Ram 1500.
Q: Why should i choose the air lift 1000 kit?
A: Air Lift 1000 kits are offer a complete suspension solution with up to 1,000 lbs of load support. Not to be confused with steering wheel air bags, Air Lift Suspension Air Bags help to reduce vehicle sag and eliminate bottoming out.
Q: How long should these air springs last?
A: As long as the air bag helper springs are maintained properly after being installed correctly they can last indefinitely.