In 1991, B & W patented their innovative gooseneck hitch that solved an issue many were having; how to remove the ball out of the bed when not towing. The B & W answer is to cut a 4 inch hole in the bed which accommodates the Turnover hitch ball, while the mounting system is bolted to the frame beneath the bed. This design is completed with a handle attached toa 5/8” locking pin that goes through the ball. When you do not need to use the hitch, the handle allows you to retract the pin and stow the ball upside-down, in the same receiver used while in action. This design was a great improvement to the welded-in ball and fold down plate solution.
B & W hitches are manufactured using high quality steel with a powder coated finish to ensure maximum durability. The gooseneck hitches are also designed specifically for your , ensuring ease of installation and a perfect fit. We do this so that you will make the least amount of modifications to your vehicles frame as possible, which could void your manufacturer’s warranty in many other installations.
The Turnoverball has been professionally tested and is rated to 30,000 lbs Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) and 7,500 lbs Vertical Tongue Weight (VTW). Customers have been hauling their precious cargo with the Turnover Ball for over fifteen years, and it has an impeccable safety record. It's easy to see why; B & W is committed to quality! Turnover ball hitches by B & W are manufactured in Kansas, right here in the good old U.S.A. They stand by their product, and even offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- 30,000 lb GTW / 7,500 lb VTW
- #1 Hitch in America
- Convert from a hitch to a level bed in seconds
- Meets all OEM fastening requirements
- Precise fit and installation for all full-sized trucks
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Installs under the bed with no bed removal
- Requires only a 4" hole in the bed
- Gives you the rugged versatility you want
- Seven towing accessories to accommodate all your needs
- Powder coated for a durable and long lasting finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All components manufactured in the U.S.A.
Turnover Ball Hitch Instructions
B & W 1012 Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch FAQ with SD Truck Springs
- Years: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Model: Chevy / GMC 2500, 3500
Q: Will this hitch fit my 2014 Chevy ! Ton Truck?
A: Yes the 1012 B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch has been tested ans approved for your 2014 model.
Q: Is their any cutting/drilling involved?
A: Yes there is. In order for the hitch to function properly, a 4" hole must be cut into the bed during installation. If you would like to check out specifics, you can tke a look at the detailed Instruction Manual for more information as well as images