Ride-Rite air helper springs are the workhorse of Firestone's air helper spring line. The double convoluted air springs offer maximum load capacity as well as years of worry-free service and support.
Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support by using air pressure.
Firestones air springs have become synonymous with quality, durability, and customer support that is second to none. Ride-Rite air bag kits utilize a pair of convoluted air springs which can be adjusted to accommodate your load capacity. The Ride-Rite series is capable of 3,200 - 5,000 lbs. of load level capacity. After installed, your ride will be enhanced by reducing inter-leaf friction which will keep your truck level, reduce suspension fatigue, and increase the stability of your Chevy / GMC vehicle.
- Includes two (2) air springs
- Easy install - 1 to 2 hours
- Load leveling capacity up to 5,000 lbs.
- Keeps vehicle level
- Level off-center or uneven loads
- Reduce suspension fatigue
- Improve the ride
- Reduce bottoming out
- Increase vehicle stability
Overall, Ride-Rite air bags have many advantages for your vehicle and will help to improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams, reduce tire wear, keep leaf springs from permanent sagging, reduce bottoming out with air cushions between the axle and frame, absorb road shock, and match your vehicles load for an overall improved ride.
|Install Time||1 - 2 Hours|
|Load Capacity||5,000 lbs.|
|Front or Rear Axle||REAR|
|Drilling (YES/NO)||NO |
- Do not exceed the vehicles GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Minimum Tire to Frame Clearance: 7.50"
- Years: 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- Model: P-30 Motorhome Class A