Coil-Rite air helper springs provide extra load support for coil springs in your vehicle. The complete adjustability of coil-rite air helper springs will level your vehicle, provide a smoother ride, more effective braking and handling, even under heavy loading and adverse road conditions. If you are looking to better the overall stability of your driving experience, air bag helper springs are the choice for you.
Coil-Rite air helper springs are designed to fit inside existing coil spring suspensions creating a variable rate spring. These air helper springs are made of durable, elastic polyurethane providing years of comfort and stability to your vehicle.
Firestones Coil-Rite air helper springs enable adjustment for varying loads and road conditions by inflating or deflating the air helper springs. Spring performance can be adjusted just as easily as you would adjust the air level in your tires. The air springs will support 500 - 1,000 lbs. per set.
- Includes two (2) air springs
- Easy install - 1 to 2 hours
- Load leveling capacity up to 500 - 1,000 lbs.
- Increase vehicle stability
- Improve braking effectiveness
- Maintain a level vehicle
- Reduce tire wear
- Improve stearing and balance
- Prevent bottoming out
- Keep headlights aimed on the road
Overall, Coil-Rite air helper springs will greatly improve the ride of your vehicle with quality parts, ease of installation, and peace of mind. Everything is included with your air helper spring kit for a quick, and easy installation. Brackets, air springs, hardware, air line, and separate valves for manual inflation.
|Install Time||1 - 2 Hours|
|Load Capacity||500 lbs. - 1,000 lbs.|
|Front or Rear Axle||REAR|
|Drilling (YES/NO)||NO |
- Do not exceed the vehicles GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
- Years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Model: Volkswagen Jetta Sport Wagon