All necessary mounting hardware is included with Super Springs unless there are optional footnotes belowDescription
SuperSprings are made to install directly above the rear leaf springs of your truck or suv. With a quick and easy installation, the super springs will work in conjunction with the exisisting suspension and engage when needed. The increased spring rate the helper springs provide will lead to less suspension sag, thus providing improved towing capabilities, sway control, and improved handling.
Super Springs can be applied to many applications, including the ability to help the recreational and commercial user alike. We have customers that will use super springs on everything from campers and goose-necks, to fleets of contractors or municipalities with dump bodies. The easy installation time generally leads to reduced costs for repairs and less down time for commercial repairs.
Square shackle to the front - Call factory for PSP-7Features
- Prevent Sag and Bottoming Out
- Reduce Wheel Hop and Sway
- Increased Control and Confidence for the Driver
- Easy and Quick Installation
- Liftetime Warranty
- Stability and Security
- Safer Truck with Extended Lifespan
- Maintenance and Adjustment Free
- Optional Poly pad mounting kit are made for the Ford truck equipped with SuperSprings. Will eliminate the isolated problem of forward shift when off-roading. P3KT includes 2 PSP-8, 4 Cross Plate, 8 Washers, 4 Nylok Nut and 4 Bolts